Commercial Building Services
SparkleTeam was an early provider of green commercial cleaning services in the South Florida area, having started in 2003 and is a leader in green and sustainable commercial building services. Benefits associated with SparkleTeam’s LEED-Based Green Cleaning Program include:
- Differentiates your business from other standard janitorial services by adhering to the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) cleaning requirements.
- Industry leading in regards to technology, cleaning procedures and efficiencies.
- Eliminates the exposure to harsh or toxic chemicals for you and your crew members.
- LEED-based cleaning is well-regarded in the commercial real estate industry and is considered the highest level of green cleaning.
- Increased sustainable cleaning practices lessen the burden on cleaning personnel, while improving efficiencies.
What does LEED stand for?
LEED stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. This badge of distinction is awarded to buildings that earn ‘points’ or credits towards becoming a green, eco-friendly, energy conscious and healthy commercial building, as per the USGBC requirements. This includes implementing a mandatory green cleaning policy that requires the use of green, non-toxic chemicals, high efficiency tools and equipment, together with sustainable practices resulting in a healthier work environment and improved indoor air quality (IAQ) for occupants, visitors and cleaning personnel.
What does USGBC stand for?
U.S. Green Building Council, also known as the USGBC, is an organization made up of chapters that are moving the building industry toward a sustainable environment for all within the next generation. “The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and its community are changing the way buildings and communities are designed, built and operated,” as defined by the USGBC. The USGBC is also the creator of LEED; SparkleTeam is a proud member of the USGBC South Florida chapter and provides LEED Consulting and Support for accounts/buildings that are working toward a LEED certification.
Several SparkleTeam employees have obtained their LEED Green Associate designation, further cementing SparkleTeam’s expertise in USGBC and LEED industry practices.
Differentiate Your Cleaning Business with an
Industry Leading Brand and Practices
SparkleTeam Commercial Building Services
Types of Properties SparkleTeam Services
- LEED Certified Buildings
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Industrial Office Space
- Corporate Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Multi-Tenant Buildings
- Retail Facilities
- Campus-Style Properties
- Religious Facilities
*You will leave this site to visit www.SparkleTeam.com by clicking the button below
Comments are closed.