SparkleTeam Master Franchises
SparkleTeam Franchises commercial janitorial services geared to large commercial properties based on the prescriptive USGBC LEED-based cleaning practices. Using our experience, methods and procedures, our Franchisees service millions of square feet of commercial office space, medical facilities, government offices, and industrial space on a daily basis.
As a Master Franchisee, you have the exclusive right to use our proven system to develop a sizable geographical market and build your business. You have access to all of our know-how, people and experience. As a Master Franchisee, you will recruit your own Franchisees, and recruit your sales, management, and customer service staff.
Master Franchise Program by SparkleTeam
- Marketing Materials
- Proprietary Software
- Accounting Tools
- Templates & Forms
- Operating Manuals
- Tangible Support
All of these tools are provided to establish your operation as quickly as possible.
- Tampa-St. Petersburg
SparkleTeam Master Franchise Clients
An example of a typical client is a multi-tenant office building, generally between 10,000 and 250,000 square feet, managed by a professional property management company.
As a Master Franchisee, the people and companies you will do business with include:
- Property Managers
- Facility Managers
- Property Owners
- Office Managers
The second target audience are your prospective service providers, i.e your Franchisees.
Master Franchise Profile
- A business professional with corporate, executive level management experience.
- An entrepreneurial blend with a "hands-on" disposition.
- Access to start-up capital.
- Keen eye for talent and good judge of character.
- Understands the key concepts of Management, MIS, Sales, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Business Law, Recruiting, and Human Resources.
- Ideally bi-lingual in English and one other language prevalent in the target market.
This offering made by prospectus only. See Franchise Disclosure Document for details.