SparkleTeam Unit Franchises
The SparkleTeam Program lets you choose the amount of your initial investment according to the additional revenue you would like your company to earn. In addition, as a SparkleTeam Partner, you can continue to increase your revenue over time, thereby expanding your business.
Unmatched IT and Technology
SparkleTeam prides itself on offering the most responsive, professional and reliable Customer Service support and Quality Management for business cleaning services in the industry. Using proprietary quality management software, all parties including you, SparkleTeam Customer Service, Director of Quality Management and the Property/Facility Manager, are made aware of any issues immediately upon completion of Site Survey Reports (as shown on right). Because the flow of communication is fluid, problems are easily avoided and you can continue to run your business smoothly. Truly, real-time reports with real-time impact.
Industry Leading LEED-Based Green Cleaning
By using LEED-based cleaning practices for every account serviced, SparkleTeam is known in the industry for using the highest standard of cleaning, and every SparkleTeam customer receives this high level of cleaning. As a SparkleTeam Partner, this is used to differentiate your business from other janitorial companies in the industry who may or may not offer green cleaning in addition to their standard cleaning services.
SparkleTeam has been servicing South Florida for over 10 years and has built a brand reputation that stands for quality. In the past several years, SparkleTeam’s best source of new Partners have been referrals, which truly speaks to our reputation in the community and the industry.
Services for Unit Licensees
- Leading Sales Team
- Innovative & Hands-On Marketing
- Green Cleaning & Technology Expertise
- Reliable & Responsive Customer Service
- Detailed Quality Management
- Optional Billing & Collection Services
- ...and a SparkleTeam brand that stands for EXCELLENCE
Types of Properties Serviced
- LEED Certified Buildings
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Industrial Office Space
- Corporate Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Multi-Tenant Buildings
- Retail Facilities
- Campus-Style Properties
- Religious Facilities
Commercial Cleaning Industry
- Buildings always need to be cleaned regardless of economic conditions, leading to continued industry growth.
- Green commercial cleaning is about cleaning for health. The use of green products in conjunction with sustainable cleaning practices provides a healthy environment for those who clean and for the building occupants and visitors.
- “Green” commercial cleaning is the new standard of commercial cleaning.
- Unlike other businesses, where success often depends on “location, location, location,” your own location doesn't matter because your clients can be anywhere in your community.
- Both Entrepreneur and Success Magazine have consistently ranked cleaning businesses in the top tier year after year.
This offering made by prospectus only. See Franchise Disclosure Document for details.